The Cascade PE End Restraint Repair Coupling is dedicated for use on PE, its simple but effective design means it can be installed in a very short time and is a permanent repair on PE lines. This fitting due to its length and the gripper teeth at each end allow it to be used as a coupling also. Available in sizes from 63mm to 200mm and has a working pressure of 16 bar.
- Constructed of Cast Iron for increased durability.
- 250 Micron Epoxy Coating suitable for drinking water.
- Steel constructed gripper rings.
- EPDM seals suitable for drinking water.
- PWP of 16 Bar.
- Ideal for replacement of electrofusion couplings.