The QT-I is a complete isolation valve designed for risers and under hydrants, but will also act as a valve when connected to a Under Pressure Tee. The clever design allows the fitting to connect to the Tee by means of pre-installed bolts which attach to the Tee's Flange, the QT-I then allows a isolation blade to be sandwiched between two seals shutting off the supply of water in the same way as the Q-Tee.
- Permissible working pressure (PWP): 16 bar
- EN-GJS-450-10 ductile iron body
- WRAS approved epoxy coating to 250 and 500 micron
- WRAS approved EPDM gasket suitable for drinking water
- Available in Sizes DN80 and DN100
- Full bore drilling will accommodate a 80mm DN80 and 100mm DN100